Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Wait and Watch..."

I am overwhelmed at God's goodness to my family and the precious family and friends who love me and are willing to give of their resources to support me. Wow! Through God's grace and provision, the support still needed: $0. Zip. Zilch. None. Praise God!

In looking back over the past couple of weeks, I am flabbergasted at the rate at which the money was raised. It  truly is the work of God. When my parents and I started praying about this mission trip, seeking to know the Lord's will for my life, I was skeptical and unsure of how such a large amount of money could be raised in such a short time. Even after we felt that this was what God had planned for me, doubt still lingered in my mind. Now, however, I see I had nothing to worry about and shouldn't have worried to begin with. After all, God has been in this business of provision for a while and He kept telling me, "I got this. Wait and watch Me do great things." And, He did! 


It has been an amazing experience! My excitement grows every day in anticipation of my mission trip to Costa Rica. Thank you all for your loving support and constant encouragement. I am so blessed to have such loving, God-fearing family and friends who are examples to me of trust, patience, obedience, and love. God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment